- Alcan Fieldmap
in front of Alcan’s Research Centre, parallel to Princess St. across from the Canadian Tire store in the Kingston Centre. Enter from Princess St.
Park in one of the parking lots, not beside the field or you’ll be towed.
- Take Highway #401 to exit 696 (County Rd 29/Smiths Falls). This exit is also known as Stewart Blvd.
- Turn left at lights. Head north through two sets of lights (past Burger King and Roma Cashway on the left).
- At the third set of lights (Home Hardware on left and Robin’s Donuts on right), turn right onto Laurier Blvd.
- Follow Laurier through the four-way stop and the park will soon be on your right side. Park in either lot.
- Caton’s 1 and 2map
- Caton’s Pasture has also been known as “Kating’s”... whatever it’s called, it’s at the north terminus of Bagot St., past the Beer Store that’s on the corner of Stephen
- if travelling along Montreal St., turn east on Russell St. which is slightly north of the baseball diamond to the east
- Caton’s 1 and 2 are side by side, with Caton’s 1 being the northernly field with the lights
- along the east side of Sunny Acres Road, just west of Dupont on King St. West, a few blocks east of Days Road
- you can’t really see the field from King St. West; turn south onto Sunny Acres Road
- Gananoque Secondary Schoolmap
- Gananoque is about 30 km east of Kingston, along Highway #2
The school is at 175 William Street South. When you come to William Street in the downtown core, turn right off of Highway #2.
- Italo Clubmap
the Italian-Canadian Club is just north of Highway #401, off of Montreal St.
- driving north on Montreal St., it’s the first left past the 401 and there is a sign
- follow the gravel road all the way to the end (without being faked-out by the driveway to the right half-way there)
- St. Lawrence Collegemap
- St. Lawrence College is on Portsmouth Avenue, north of King St. West
- we’re playing on the new field, at the south of the college, near the residences
- park near the residences, entering from Country Club Drive to the west
- Willy Prattmap
- in Amherstview (go west from Kingston, out Bath Rd./Highway #33)
- along Amherst Drive, at the top of Fairfield Blvd.
- Woodbine 4map
- in Woodbine Park on Woodbine Drive, which runs south of Princess St./Highway #2, between Bayridge Drive and Collin’s Bay Road in Kingston’s west end
- Woodbine 4 is the west-most and only lighted field, at the back-left once you’ve driven into the park
this page updated on
Monday, May 5, 2003 at 21:36