View the GKSSA Fields map at Google Maps
- Barr Homes Soccerplex
- take Taylor-Kidd Boulevard West
- turn right on Wilton Road (County Road 6)
- 1 km - 1.5 km north of Taylor-Kidd you will find Gun Rd on the west
- alternatively, you can take Country Road 2/Princess St west to Odessa and
turn south on to Country Road 6
- Gun Rd is a rough, bumpy gravel road - drive slowly and carefully;
do not drive down the middle of the road! (this bad practice has been destroying our gravel road)
- do not exceed the speed limit of 30 km/h
- go to the end, and park only in the designated parking areas
- CaraCo Home Field (was Invista Turf)
- CaraCo Home Field is a turf field located behind the Invista Centre on Gardiners Rd.
- Parking is available in the Invista Centre parking lot. Please do not park on Fortune Cres.
- Caton’s 1 and 2
- Caton’s Pasture has also been known as “Kating’s”... whatever it’s called, it’s at the north terminus of Bagot St, past the Beer Store that’s on the corner of Stephen
- if travelling along Montreal St, turn east on Russell St which is slightly north of the baseball diamond to the east
- Caton’s 1 and 2 are side by side, with Caton’s 1 being the northernly field with the lights
- John Machin Soccer Park
- John Machin Soccer Park is located off Innovation Dr. on Hwy 15 just south of Hwy 401.
- Parking can be found inside the facility, or just off John Marks Ave in the lot outside of facility.
- William J. Henderson Recreation Centre
- in Amherstview (go west from Kingston, out Bath Rd./Highway #33)
- 322 Amherst Drive (same as Willie Pratt, but further west); about 1 km east of County Road 6
- Woodbine 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
- in Woodbine Park on Woodbine Drive, which runs south of Princess St/Highway #2, between Bayridge Drive and Collin’s Bay Road in Kingston’s west end
- Woodbine 1 is the northern-most field and is the middle field of the three fields that are aligned north-south
- Woodbine 2 is the eastern-most field and is aligned north-south
- Woodbine 3 is the field closest to the park entrance, and is the only field aligned on an east-west axis
- Woodbine 4 is just north of the clubhouse and has lights
- Woodbine 5 is the newest field, north of the BMX track, closest to Princess St, and also has lights