View the GKSSA Fields map at Google Maps
- Caton’s 1 and 2
- Caton’s Pasture has also been known as “Kating’s”... whatever it’s called, it’s at the north terminus of Bagot St, past the Beer Store that’s on the corner of Stephen
- if travelling along Montreal St, turn east on Russell St which is slightly north of the baseball diamond to the east
- Caton’s 1 and 2 are side by side, with Caton’s 1 being the northernly field with the lights
- CFBK – McNaughton
- McNaughton Field, across highway #2 from McDonald’s
- turn north at the lights on Highway #2
- the field is directly in front of you, go to the right to enter the parking lot
- Frontenac SS
- 1789 Bath Rd., on the south side, about 600 m west of Days Rd.
- each team playing at the Frontenac SS field is required to provide and put up one goal net before kick-off!
- Jim Beattie
- Jim Beattie Park is in Kingston West’s Henderson Place, on Henderson Blvd, one block and a bit east from the intersection of Bayridge Dr
- Henderson Drive runs east-west, with its eastern end terminating at the street lights on Days Rd
- the two fields are referred to as Jim Beattie East and Jim Beattie West
- Markers Acres
- travelling north on Division, turn east on to Benson St, the last street before the 401 on-ramp
- Benson St becomes Conacher Dr, and the field is on the north, just before Sutherland Dr
- McCullough Park
- on the west side of Portsmouth Ave., about two blocks south of Bath Rd.
- McCullough 1 (or "South") is the southern-most field running east-west (on your left looking from the Portsmouth Ave. parking lot)
- McCullough 2 (or "North") is to the north and is surrounded by a running track
- McCullough 3 (or "West") is the furthest away from the parking lot, runs north-south, and is below and to the west of the other two fields
- Novelis Field (formerly Alcan)
- in front of Novelis’s Research Centre, on the north side of Princess St. across from the Canadian Tire store in the Kingston Centre
- enter from Princess St.
- park in the parking lot north of the field; not beside it or you’ll be towed!
- each team playing at the Novelis field is required to
provide and put up one goal net before kick-off
- St Lawrence College
- Portsmouth Ave., at King St. W. Enter off Country Club Dr.
- Strathcona Paper Centre (Napanee)
- from Highway 401, take Exit 579, south on County Road 41
- about 500 m later, turn right on Jim Kimmet/Richmond Blvd (at Home Hardware)
- about 1 km later turn right on MacPherson Dr
- the field is behind the centre
- Woodbine 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
- in Woodbine Park on Woodbine Drive, which runs south of Princess St/Highway #2, between Bayridge Drive and Collin’s Bay Road in Kingston’s west end
- Woodbine 1 is the northern-most field and is the middle field of the three fields that are aligned north-south
- Woodbine 2 is the eastern-most field and is aligned north-south
- Woodbine 3 is the field closest to the park entrance, and is the only field aligned on an east-west axis
- Woodbine 4 is just north of the clubhouse and has lights
- Woodbine 5 is the newest field, north of the BMX track, closest to Princess St, and also has lights